This past week, we were in San Francisco and got to get a great group of local .CO-ers together for a fabulous meal and drinks at BunMee – an amazingly delicious Vietnamese Sandwich Shop. (If you’re ever in San Francisco, you seriously got to try this place! The shop is located on Fillmore Street – and the website, of course, is located at http://www.bunmee.co.)
Nothing is more fun for us than hanging out with the innovators and entrepreneurs who are building the future on .CO – especially when delicious food and cocktails are involved. Here are just some of the cool .CO-ers we met:
- The team behind Boatbound.co, the Airbnb of boat rentals
- The brains behind Socialrevolution.co, who are looking to change the world
- The founder of PitchTo, a new mobile development lab that builds tools for investors to make smarter decisions and helps entrepreneurs deliver exceptional pitches
- The folks from Launch.co who are working on a new initiative called Launch Education & Kids
- …and many other entrepreneurs whose businesses are gearing up for take off!
Needless to say we had an awesome time. And we’ve got the pictures to prove it!
Want to join us at our next .CO-er gathering? Just sign-up for our .CO Membership Program and we’ll let you know the next time we’re in town!