Want to bring home the bacon? Take a lesson from the experts at unSEXY, a 1-day conference about tech startups and companies who are in ‘unexy’ verticals but are actually doing something incredibly sexy – making money! On Friday, August 9th the innovators and leaders from some of the industry’s most successful companies will gather in Mountain View, California… and you have a chance to join them, for free!
We have 10 tickets for unSEXY up for grabs for .CO Members. If you haven’t signed up for our Membership Program yet… what are you waiting for? Sign in and apply for a ticket to join the good folks at 500 Startups and the notable individuals listed below. You can also check out the full agenda for the conference at unsexy.co.
- Dave McClure, Founding Partner, 500 Startups
- Rashmi Sinha, CEO of SlideShare
- Jeff Lawson, CEO & Co-Founder of Twilio
- Isaac Saldana, Co-Founder & President of SendGrid
- Ken Gullicksen, COO, Evernote
- Richard White, Co-Founder & CEO of UserVoice
- Kathryn Minshew, CEO & Founder, The Daily Muse
- Graham Weston, Chairman of the Board, Rackspace